Réf : VD 110718
Vacancy Accountancy and Finance Manager
PNO Consultants is a 30+ years professional pan-European consulting organization in the field of innovation and grants, with a strong focus on enabling and exploiting European innovation networks on the crossroads of academia, industry and public organisations. We offer advice and actively engage in innovation processes enabled by national and European public funding, targeting multiple sectors, from ICT, electronics, aeronautics and transport, to energy, environment, chemistry, biotech and health. We use our European wide network of experienced consultants, their large clients’ portfolio and proprietary Open Innovation instruments (i.e. www.innovationplace.eu), to deliver high quality consultancy with a hands-on mentality.
For our PNO Innovation office located in the European Headquarter at the heart of Europe near Schumann area in Brussels, we are looking for a motivated qualified accountant that has the ambition to grow to lead the accountancy and Finance of PNO Innovation. You will work with an international team, and international clients throughout Europe.
We are looking for a qualified accountant to handle prepare, compute, manage, research and analyse all accounting and financial data, in order to control and provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our business. Additionally, you will be trained to assist us in managing the financial aspects of European projects.
PNO Innovation Brussels-EU office
Term of contract and
Place of work
Brussels- Schumann area
1 - Daily accounting/Supplier account management:
2 - Monthly accounting:
3 - Other:
· Degree in Accounting
· Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
· Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
· Very good organisational skills
· Fluent in English and Dutch and good knowledge of French is a plus
· Proven working experience in accountancy and finance is a plus
· Experience with AFAS is a plus
The ideal candidate
· Hard worker and willing to take responsibilities
· Team player
· Attention to details
· Curious, pragmatic, solution driven
- PNO Innovation is leading the development of European funding proposals as well as implementing currently several European projects. You will be provided with a specific training to control the finances of those projects and you will be assisting the management team and clients in their financial monitoring, and reporting.
- As we are part of an international group, and most of our clients are dispatched across Europe, the selected candidate could be requested to travel occasionally within Europe for meetings.
If this sounds interesting to you, we are keen to talk to you. You may send your Curriculum Vitae and accompanying motivation letter to: HR-Brussels@pnoconsultants.com
Please, keep the following format for email subject:
PNOi-2018-Accountancy and Financial Manager-Name-Surname
Incomplete or wrongly filed applications will be disregarded.